Saturday, February 26, 2011

Argos in Repose

Okay, many of you have already seen these pictures, but I came across a new-to-me blog today that is having a contest for those who post pictures of their sleeping doggies.  And I just couldn't resist...  we have so very many pictures of Argos sleeping.  I understand that is a common thing for People With Greyhounds (PWGs).  So enjoy the pictures, and head on over to the blog in question - and meet Reilly, at http://www.cowspotdog.blogspot.com.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

An Argos at rest tends to stay at rest...

9 comments:

  1. Last week my entire post was about Miro sleeping. We called it work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about the photo contest. I'm also a fan of trying to take photos of a sleeping doggie (but Aschiuta somehow manages to wake up most of the time, no matter how quiet I am).

    Argos looks so cute sleeping. Too bad his legs are longer than the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute! I wonder if his leg fell asleep in the first pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - a ton of sleeping greyhound pictures here! LOL! Gosh, your Argos does look like my Sid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleeping Greyhounds? Here? Naaaaah! Okay, well, maybe we have one or two sleeping hound pictures! lol Argos is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! He sure does look comfy on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine taking their sleeping very seriously. LOL
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! The first picture's position looks uncomfortable but cozy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete