I was looking back through the notes that I'd made on my Facebook page, and found something many of you will think is funny, and I'm going to make a bet that many of you have gone through some variation of this yourselves!
How to Remove Wallpaper
1. Move the furniture to the center of the room. Fill a bucket full of hot water, get a sponge, and start soaking down the wallpaper.
2. Scrape away. Little bits of wallpaper go flying, when they...
3. Attract the attention of the kitten. She starts to happily eat them.
4. Realize that your kitten probably should NOT be eating strips of wallpaper with God knows what kind of adhesive on it.
5. Attempt to catch the kitten to take wallpaper bits away from her.
6. Chase kitten throughout entire house, getting your husband in on the act.
7. Finally chase kitten under the bed, which is impossible for anyone that is not a cat to get underneath.
8. Lie on stomach, watching kitten happily nomming wallpaper just out of reach.
9. Resort to using the very string that put the kitten in the emergency room the night before as a dangly lure to get her to run out.
10. Finally catch her, and eject her from the room.
11. Shut the door, and attempt to continue scraping wallpaper.
12. Listen to kitten's mournful cries on the other side of the door.